Sunday, August 23, 2009

Jake's Latest...


Jake's latest feature is sticking out his tongue. He just discovered it's there and it's his new favorite thing!

Our little man is growing up! He's graduated from the sink bath to his own bathtub.

Jake started sitting in his bumbo and he loves it!

Tee and Jake at the parade!

This was Jake's first ride in the grader and the first day he was actually dirty! His hair was full of dust and he smelled like a working man- too cute!



Anyone who knows me, knows that I love Argyle- so I love this pic!

Tummy Time!



Too tight pj's! Having a meltdown!

Jake's checkin' out his tutti flip flops!


Jake and Cassandra Lynn Rees- Jake looks so big in comparison! Baby Cassie was about 4-5 days old.

This turned out to be a bit of a belly shirt as Jake grew. Mom had to have him wear it one more time and Dad insisted that it be retired immediately!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing! Enjoy them as much as you can, they grow up to fast, Baylee starts kindergarten next week and I am having a hard time letting her go, she grew up way to fast.

    Love you guys
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate,
    Love the pics of little Jakers, my favorite is the flip-flops and his cute little toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a doll. I have that same bath tub and love all the stages is does. How is life? I love seeing these pics!

    ReplyDelete