Friday, August 21, 2009

Dark Valley


A few weeks ago our little fam of 3 went to Dark Valley to spend the weekend at the cabin. We had a great time! We went for a 4-wheeler ride, ate lots of good food, relaxed, I read a book (I stayed up almost until daylight reading one night- I love a good page-turner!), and Mo gathered firewood. Heath, Tif, Halley, & Tee came out for dinner one night. The little kids had lots of fun and us big kids must have had fun too; we fixed dinner and chatted and it was midnight before we knew it!


Tee was sharing his Lincoln Logs with Jakers. They're such good little buddies!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds fun & relaxing! I have to know what book your reading because it's been a while since I've found a good page-turner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures, I know how you feel trying to keep up on all this blogging buisness through the summer~ It's been a busy one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kaylin-
    I don't have your email...
    I'm reading the Anita Stansfield series. Sound of Rain, A Distant Thunder, Winds of Hope, Shelter From the Storm, and the last one just came out The Silence of Snow. When I was out to DV I was reading the second one. It has been my favorite. They're a little cheesy, but good page-turners!

    ReplyDelete